Expected salary: $55 per hour
Location: Riverside, CA
Job description: Job Summary:
EB, a leading e-commerce company, is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for the position of Work From Home Customer Service Remote. This is a full-time, individual contributor role based in Houston, Texas. As a member of our customer service team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our customers, resolving their inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers a competitive salary of $55 per hour, paid on a weekly basis. In addition, the employee will have access to a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off, and opportunities for career growth and development.
– Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and live chat in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
– Provide product and service information to customers, addressing any questions or concerns they may have
– Escalate complex customer issues to the appropriate department or supervisor for resolution
– Update customer accounts and maintain accurate records of all interactions
– Proactively identify and resolve potential issues to ensure customer satisfaction
– Continuously strive to meet and exceed customer service targets and goals
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve customer experience and processes
– High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
– Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a remote setting
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software
– Available to work full-time, including weekends and evenings as needed
– Must have a quiet home office with high-speed internet and up-to-date computer equipment
At EB, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected status. We value diversity and seek to promote a culture of belonging for all employees.