Company: CPI Security Solutions
Expected salary: $17.5 per hour
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Job description: We are hiring UNARMED security professionals for Full time and/or Part time. Hours available 9pm-8am every day.
Provide a safe and secure environment for customers and employees while patrolling the property in accordance with company and property policies, practices and procedures. Security Officer experience is preferred but not required.
PLEASE EMAIL RESUME with your current phone number
- Prior experience in security, military, or law enforcement is preferred but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be able to exercise good judgment in handling a variety of situations
- Must have the ability to use a tablet and smartphone.
- Must be able to calmly and forcefully handle situations involving aggressive people
- Must possess tact and diplomacy in dealing with the public and staff
- Must possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information
- Must be able to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to drive, walk, run, bend from the waist, crouch, stretch, kneel, climb, twist, and crawl without restrictions
- Must have manual dexterity in hands and fingers
Must be willing/able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. Must be able to work outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as dust, extreme heat, and extreme cold
Essential Job Functions:
- Warn or expel violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, drinking, drug use and criminal activities.
- Report irregularities to the supervisor and complete a DAR (daily activity report) on the provided tablet
- Log all activities, vendors, and contractors
- Monitor and assist in the enforcement of property policies and federal, state and local laws
- Prepare incidents reports, such as property damage, unusual occurrences, criminal activities, suspicious circumstances, injuries
- Assist in preliminary investigations.
- Assist local law enforcement as requested
- Maintain a visible and accessible presence among customers and employees to create a sense of security to deter potential problems and to answer questions
- Perform customer service continuously
- All other duties that may be assigned