Company: Sloan Valve Company
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job description: Req ID: 11084
Sloan is the world’s leading manufacturer of commercial plumbing systems and has been in operation since 1906. We are at the forefront of the green building movement and provide sustainable restroom solutions. We manufacture water-efficient products including flush valves, electronic faucets, soap dispensing and sink systems along with vitreous china fixtures for commercial, industrial and institutional markets worldwide.
We have an opening for Strategic Account Manager A&D Sales for the Southern California territory. In this role ou will to promote Sloan products to architects, designers, developers and owners/end-users. This position will gain specifications for Sloan products on projects in key vertical segments. You will manage your opportunity pipeline, work closely with channel partners and convert opportunities into profitable sales.
- Establish key relationships with leading area influencers. Including but not limited to: Architects, Designers and Owners/Developers. Create product demand and Brand preference with these influencers.
- Drive new product sales by effectively gaining specifications and acceptance of new products among key influencers.
- Provide insight to Product Line Managers regarding new product opportunities, marketplace trends, voice of customer and competitive feedback.
- Support the Regional Sales Manager and Rep Agencies and assist in project pursuit and specification / approvals
- Ongoing communication with Rep Agencies to review Pipeline opportunities and quoted projects. Initiate and track all jobs utilizing the Cloud for Sales program.
- Participate in relationship building industry events, trade shows, associations, affiliations etc. . Follow up on all leads generated that apply to architect and designer or end user as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales, marketing, business or related discipline
- Proven success selling to architectural and designer disciplines with documented examples of closing targeted customers and/or projects
- Ability to travel 50+%.
- Formal presentations skills.
- Strong fundamental management skills such as business acumen, leadership skills, negotiation skills, conceptual and analytical skills, extensive product knowledge, financial aptitude, interpersonal effectiveness and decisiveness.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems, tools and processes quickly.
- Organized, disciplined and a self-starter.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A choice of Medical (with Health Savings Account), Dental, Vision, Rx Insurance for employees and their eligible dependents
- Company paid Basic Life and AD & D Insurance, Basic Accident Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Well-being Programs.
- Paid time off, Paid Sick Leave, Paid Vacation time, Paid Sick time, Paid Military Leave, and Paid Volunteer time away from work.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Parking and Transit Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement benefits.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a Company match.
- Employee Service Anniversary Awards and Employee Recognition Programs
YOU Belong at Sloan
We are intentional in building an inclusive culture that embraces different voices, ideas, and backgrounds. We commit to continuing this ever-growing journey with and for our employees, customers, partners, and community. We are better together when we can be ourselves.
We Are Proud Partners With the Chicago Cubs
We are a Legacy Partner of the Chicago Cubs and we are proud to be the organization’s official water efficiency partner! Through this relationship, which includes the naming rights to Sloan Park, the Cubs’ Spring Training facility in Mesa, Arizona, we have had the opportunity to promote our brand and continue our water conservation efforts in the city of Chicago and around the world.
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
For additional company information please visit our website at .
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.