Company: Health Link Home Health Agency
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Job description: Health Link Home Health Agency, is a renowned provider of comprehensive home health services in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. For nearly 20 years, we have been dedicated to delivering high-quality care and improving healthcare outcomes for our patients. As we approach our milestone anniversary, we are seeking individuals who share our passion and commitment to join our team. We are currently looking for a compassionate, organized, and team-oriented individual to fill the role of Per Diem Licensed Speech Therapist (ST) for Contra Costa County an all surrounding areas.
In this essential position, you will work closely with our Director of Nursing, Rehabilitation Manager, clinical staff, and front office team to ensure coordinated patient care and provide support to our exceptional team of healthcare professionals. Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience.
At Health Link, we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued. Our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek work together harmoniously to deliver outstanding care. As a Home Health Speech Therapist, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with dedicated professionals and make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients. You will evaluate the patient’s speech therapy needs, while improving your patients health and overall quality of life. All therapy will be done in accordance with each patient’s individual plan of care.
One of the unique aspects of our agency is the seamless support provided by our back-office team. By assisting our field clinicians, we enable them to work remotely and independently, maximizing their efficiency and effectiveness. Your dedication to patient care and commitment to improving healthcare outcomes will be invaluable in fulfilling our mission. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, possess excellent organizational skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you. Together, we can continue to provide high-quality care and positively impact the healthcare landscape in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Why you should become a Health Link Speech Therapist:
- Dedicated back office of CA Licensed and Home Health Experienced Clinicians to support you while you’re in the field. Whether it’s to assist you with a new situation, call a patient that you’re running late or call in a lab result, you will never feel alone in the field when you’re a part of Health Link.
- Flexible schedule with low production goals so you’re not rushing to see patients and can offer quality patient care
- Fairness in pay, patient visiting clinicians are NOT EXEMPT FROM OVERTIME which means in the event you work late, take on an extra shift, or extra visit, you will be paid fairly in accordance with California Overtime Guidelines.
- Bonuses are based on quality metrics NOT on how many patients you see.
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Provide services within the scope of speech therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Follow the plan of care; provides treatment; evaluate patient’s reaction to treatment and report any changes in his/her condition to the Case Manager and/or or Director of Nursing
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One year of previous Speech Therapy (ST) experience
- Home Health: 1 year (Preferred but not required)
- Current Speech Language Pathology License (Speech Therapist License) (Required)
- Current CA Driver’s License
- You are able to travel within a 15 to 25-mile radius
Pay: Extremely Competitive Pay Depending On Experience
***This is a Per Diem Position***