Company: Lucid Motors
Location: Newark, CA
Job description: Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; and permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing/enforcing violators of policy and procedures, and looking out for trespassers.
- Crowd control for emergencies, such as medical/fire/disasters
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor the property’s entrance/exits
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Secure all exits, doors, and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms/emergencies/suspicious activities in a timely manner
- Provide aid to people in need
- Perform security equipment audits (i.e., door hardware, card readers, cameras, access badges, etc.).
- Provide a great customer experience with internal and external customers.
- Must be flexible with schedules to support security operational needs.
- 5 years of experience
- First-aid CPR
- CA. BSIS Guard Card
- HS Diploma or GED required
· California (Bay Area) – $ – $ per hour
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its . If you are a California resident, please refer to our .
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.