Company: PalAmerican Security
Expected salary: $20 per hour
Location: Sacramento, CA
Job description: Security Dispatcher/ Operations – Palamerican Security Sacramento (Sacramento)
SACRAMENTO, CA, United States of America
Job Skills / Requirements
Your new opportunity awaits!
Are you passionate and energized about protecting your community?We are dedicated to your development and provide great opportunities for career advancement. We work with you to build a flexible schedule, so you can enjoy your assignment as well as your personal interests.
Pay rate – $20.00/hr
- Full Time & Part Time – Days and Swings
- Answer the phone promptly and in a fully professional, friendly and positive manner; taking each call and recording the essential information about the caller. Ensuring messages are routed to the correct staff / department in a timely manner.
- Accurately log all incoming and outgoing calls in real time.
- Utilize multiple computer programs to monitor Field Officer activity and to dispatch calls appropriately to the correct staff.
- Assist the Scheduling Team with assigning shift coverage in the event of call outs or added services requested.
- Collaborate with the Scheduling and Operations teams.
- Have a minimum of 1 year call center experience utilizing multi-line phones, email, and software.
- Have the ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Have a High School diploma or GED
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have a driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Have strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Have strong organization skills and the ability to priortize tasks
- Valid Security License preferred
- Superior Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability,Paid Holidays and Sick Pay
High School Diploma, GED or Higher Education Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
PalAmerican Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place
We encourage all U.S. Military Veterans to apply
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days