Company: TrueNet Communications
Job description: Join the TrueNet family as a Remote Sales Representative. As a TrueNet team member, you will receive competitive benefits, excellent pay, and flexible work schedules. TrueNet is a leading company in the Telecom Industry and always looking for the perfect addition.
Location: EST & CST ONLY!
TrueNet will be acting on behalf of the customer and will be representing ourselves as customer team member. The expectation is that TN employees communicate effectively to Building Ownership and Property Management with the customer’s goal and overall reason for reaching out. The purpose of the following is to define the procedures TN will follow as well as provide detailed supporting information on preparation, value of the customers open fiber network, and scrips/examples of calls and interactions with building owners.
Essential Position Functions
- Sell telecommunications services to both Building Ownership and Property Management.
- Identify, contact, and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of warm/cold calls- *Employee will be provided company- issued “warm” leads, but the candidate will also be responsible for finding own leads through cold calling, networking, etc.
- Emphasize service features and capabilities based on analysis of customer needs.
- Maintain an updated database including all activities, prospects/customers, and opportunities with their status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 6 months to 1 year of outside sales experience-*Preferred- If candidate understands business telecom services (Internet and Voice), and how customer can benefit from signing up for services.
- Able to effectively handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, oral, and written communications skills.
- Preferred experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) skills.
- Must be able to efficiently use a Windows-based computer.
- Ability to prioritize and complete assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow-through skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees, management, peers, et al.
- The position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires use of all general office equipment.
TrueNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), read here
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas for this position (H1B, etc.).
TrueNet Communications is a national infrastructure engineering and specialty contractor serving the wireless, broadband, and telecommunications markets. We plan, design, build and support communications infrastructure for our clients across North America. Join our team of professionals where you can advance your career in a fast pace, GROWING industry! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.