Company: Spieldenner Financial Group
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job description: Spieldenner Financial Group is looking for our next business partner to help us revolutionize the Mortgage Protection Industry!
Setting Appointments: 6-8 hours per week: reaching out to potential clients that have previously requested coverage with our company and scheduling a time to meet with them to discuss their mortgage protection coverage.
- Research: 4-5 hours per week: digging into the information the client provided in order to customize options to meet their financial need in the case of a death or disability.
- Meeting with Families: 2 days per week: meeting with clients either virtually or in-person (the choice is yours) to present their options, discuss the details of the coverage, and help them apply for coverage.
- Administrative: 2 hours per week: following up with insurance carriers to facilitate client applications through underwriting
Skill set isn’t everything: We are looking for coachable, challenge-seeking, self-disciplined individuals with a growth mindset
Passion for people is a MUST.
What We Do:
- We serve people: Every week, we sit with our clients (in person or virtually) and take a deep dive into their financial situation.
- We protect our clients: We partner with top-rated insurance companies to customize a plan that provides a personalized solution that will protect their largest asset: the ability to make an income.
- We grow: We are a personal development company that just happens to sell insurance. We strive to make a generational impact in the lives of our clients, our agents, and our community!
*Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
No agent’s success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work.
Powered by JazzHR