Job description: Description
At Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one-of-a-kind, amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. We’re committed to cultivating a welcoming, inclusive and diverse culture driven by a focus on open dialogue, empowerment, recruiting, training & development and retention. We believe inclusion of diverse backgrounds and perspectives is fundamental to our success.
As a Torrid Sales Associate, you’ll provide the Torrid Connection to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Cover the sales floor and helps ensure all visual standards are met
- Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Previous sales or customer service experience a plus
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
- Able to stand and walk around during scheduled
- Able to pack and unpack shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50
- Able to reach for merchandise using the ladders, step stool, merchandise retrieving pole, shoe pole, etc.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to employees, which depending on eligibility may include:
- A competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, mental health resources, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term disability, vacation and sick time available, paid company holiday, employee stock purchase program (ESPP) and jury duty
- Additional perks include: monthly bonus potential, associate discount 50%, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access you can request reasonable accommodations by sending an email to . Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Our company participates in . If the links below do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Eligibility to Work Poster (English):
Eligibility to Work Poster (Spanish):
California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA):