Company: 24 Hour Fitness
Location: Livermore, CA
Job description: Job Title
Sales and Service Associate
2650 Kittyhawk Rd., Livermore, California 94551
Sales and Service Associate
Who we are
At 24 Hour Fitness, we are dedicated to our mission of creating a healthier, happier world. We are passionate about providing a fitness community that is accessible, affordable, and welcoming to everyone. We’re on the hunt for team members who are committed to being the best part of each other’s day and who have a genuine desire to help our members achieve results they can feel proud of.
You’re excited about this role because you will:
- Share your passion for fitness by helping new members get started on their fitness journey.
- Apply your ability to make genuine connections with people, seek to understand their unique needs, and prescribe the perfect solution.
- Developing first-name relationships with members, answering questions, resolving concerns, and putting both members and guests in touch with the appropriate resources. You help keep our gym clean, well-maintained, and safe for members and guests.
- Delivering an outstanding and well-rounded sales and service experience to all guests and members by ensuring a welcoming, informative, and inclusive experience when they visit – you help inspire them to take the right next steps in pursuing their fitness goals within our community.
- Supporting an exceptional new member onboarding experience that helps members get connected to our fitness offerings. You are the first face they see when they walk in, so your friendly greeting/check-in and prompt attention to their needs have a meaningful impact on their sense of belonging.
- Are authentic, sincere and open-minded; you show up as who you are; you are self-motivated, passionate about helping others, eager to learn, and have a genuine interest in helping others.
- Strive to excel, exceed goals, have a can-do attitude and embraces failure as an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Love to achieve or exceed your goals, and you have a genuine service mentality. You have 1+ years of retail or fitness sales experience. Note: CPR and AED certification required within 60 days of employment.
Full-time, with flexible availability across weekdays, weekends, and holidays to best serve our member community
- Minimum travel may be required for training purpose and lead generation.
Area of Interest
24 Hour Fitness offers benefit programs designed to meet the diverse needs of all team members, including health coverage, as well as Company paid benefits that are automatically provided at no cost, such as group life and accident insurance. There are eligibility requirements for each plan based on your position, hire and/or service date and your average hours worked. Benefit eligible team members may also accrue vacation hours. All 24 Hour Team members, and their eligible dependents, receive a complimentary membership.
All Employees: Free Club Membership, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Basic Group Live and AD&D Insurance ($10,000), and 401k Savings and Investment Plan.
Average of 30 hours or more per week: Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, Paid Time Off, and Sickness Benefits (in addition to the above).
Actual offer may vary from posted hiring range based on location, work experience, and/or education.
Pay Range: $16.48 – $16.48