Location: Modesto, CA
Job description: Description :
Build Your Career as a Regional Sales Manager in a Growing Company
Do you thrive on working closely with customers? Customizing solutions? Closing deals? Our regional sales managers are self-motivated, savvy strategists who strive to understand their customer’s business needs and then figure out the best solution. Our sales teams work closely with our engineers and field service techs to ensure our customers reach their packaging performance goals today – and tomorrow.
We offer rewarding, challenging opportunities throughout the world, across multiple packaging segments. If you’re an ambitious sales manager who’s energized by partnering with their customers to realize their future, we want to talk to you.
Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
ProMach’s Quest Industrial is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to hit the ground running in an important territory with significant growth potential. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) contributes to our success by developing, maintaining, and growing our customer relationships to achieve targeted sales goals. They are motivated, self-starters, with a strong desire to achieve personal and professional growth. The position will require extensive travel across our Western U.S. territory which includes the following states: WA, OR, CA, NV, ID, UT, AZ, AK, HI. This position reports to the Director of Sales and can be located anywhere in the Western Territory.
Quest Industrial, based in Monroe and Middleton, Wisconsin, provides robotic integrated solutions using innovative technology and experienced problem-solving specialists to increase line efficiency, maximize profitability and minimize risk. Quest serves a variety of markets including food & beverage and consumer packaged goods. Quest Industrial is a division of ProMach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple brands, ProMach provides product packaging and processing equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging, end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more information on ProMach’s brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Are you passionate about this work?
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts at all functional levels of the organization, including engineering, operations, purchasing, and management.
- Developing sales strategies, sales opportunities, and value-based solutions through application evaluations with End User Customers.
- Consistently utilizing all available sales and marketing tools for presentations, sales calls, cold calling, and prospecting.
- Creating an efficient territory schedule to ensure regular client visits and effective prospecting.
- Working as a liaison between the customer and engineering to develop innovative project solutions with strong value propositions.
- Ensuring accurate and timely collection of all project details necessary for applications engineering evaluation and quote projects.
- Partnering with project management to guarantee seamless order transitions between sales and operations.
- Conducting yourself with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Providing excellent customer service with a sense of urgency, purpose, and professionalism.
- Consistently achieving or exceeding sales forecasts and quotas.
- Documenting all Opportunities, Companies, Contacts, and customer Interactions in our Sales Force Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
There’s no monopoly on innovative ideas or limits to how far you can advance with our team. We offer an open, communicative environment that fosters individual initiative. We pride ourselves in being a company where people choose to build a career.
In addition to growth opportunities, as a ProMach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your base salary, comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, and a retirement savings plan with a company match. And because we understand the importance of feeling protected, there is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment!
Base Salary Range: $80,000-$100,000; Commission Target: $125,000; Commission Opportunity: $80,000-$150,000
If this sounds like you, we want to connect!
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in capital equipment and/or packaging sales.
- Direct sales experience with leading domestic CPG companies.
- Four-year degree in Sales, Engineering or Business is highly desired.
- Mechanical aptitude to understand packaging automation and company products.
- Strong technical sales and polished presentation skills.
- Motivated self-starter with proven closing skills
- Effective and driven prospecting ability
- Must possess top-level business management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and experience with industrial line layout is preferred.
- Competent user of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Strong listening & communication skills, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely.
- Up to 70% of travel required, must be located by a major airport.
We have the rewards, opportunities, and market strength of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Curious about life at ProMach & Quest? Follow us on , , and !
ProMach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.