Expected salary: $125900 per year
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job description: is a global instrumentation company with the mission to provide the best hygienic instrumentation solutions and services for processors of food, beverage and life sciences products. With manufacturing facilities in the United States and Germany and sales & service offices in the U.S., Europe, China, India, and Brazil, we are a global leader in our market. As a wholly owned subsidiary of , a “Fortune 500” technology leader, Anderson-Negele practices the Fortive Business System (FBS). FBS strives to measure how well we perform for our customers and ensure we are continuously improving in quality, delivery and overall customer satisfaction. We are a place where people who share a drive and passion to make a personal difference can learn, grow, and achieve.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Regional Sales Manager leads the company’s aggressive sales growth of sanitary sensors, instrumentation, and application-specific systems with Channel Partners in the western states of the U.S. within the Dairy, Food/Beverage, and Bio-Pharm Industries. This individual will have primary account responsibility for a national account(s) as well as responsibility to a geographical territory. The candidate would ideally reside in the state of California.
· Call on stakeholders such as engineers, channel partners, and supervisory personnel providing instrument and process solutions and application advice on our products.
· Call on System Integrators and Distributors who service our end-user customer base conducting informational training sessions on our products and their applications.
· Establish effective relationships with customers to gain their trust and confidence in applying our products.
· Review specifications, application requirements and other documents and work closely with Marketing/Product Management/Customer Service for preparations of resulting quotations.
· Grow territory by increasing penetration of existing accounts and developing new accounts.
· Actively maintain CRM database and develops and maintains sales opportunities pipeline sufficient to capture annual top line growth target.
· Annually submits and implements a detailed action plan identifying: sales objectives, opportunities, key existing and target customers, and key regional trade shows to be attended.
QUALIFICATION AND JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, engineering, or a related field preferred.
· Minimum of 5 years of sales experience and experience dealing with direct (OEMs, A&Es) and indirect (distributors, reps, systems integrators) channel management, with revenue exceeding $5M.
· Effective user of CRM (Salesforce) and Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
· Sanitary process instrument or comparable industry experience preferred.
· Proven ability to drive sales growth and deliver results through process-oriented data-driven continuous improvement tools and methods (sales funnel process, CRM utilization, value selling, etc.)
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with technical and non-technical customers.
· Must be willing to travel domestically up to 60%.
· Ability to multi-task various activities with shifting priorities.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents and product specifications.
· Ability to identify critical decision makers within customer organizations.
· Ability to recognize customer’s needs beyond the stated or obvious.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction for an indefinite period of time.
Fortive Corporation Overview
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 18,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at .
Anderson-Negele is a global instrumentation company with the mission to provide the best hygienic instrumentation solutions and services for processors of food, beverage and life sciences products. With manufacturing facilities in the United States and Germany and sales & service offices in the U.S., Europe, China, India, and Brazil, we are a global leader in our market.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.
National: The salary range for this position (inclusive of sales incentives/commission) is $125,900 – $233,700
This position is also eligible for bonus as part of the total compensation package.
Base pay offered may vary depending on various factors, including, but not limited to: job-related knowledge; skills; experience; and other eligibility factors such as geographic location. The Total Rewards package includes competitive base pay and an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.