Company: Stratford School
Expected salary: $25 – 30 per hour
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job description: Preschool Teacher
Stratford School (#2020), 890 Pomeroy Avenue, Santa Clara, California, United States of America Req #4644
Thursday, February 8, 2024
Stratford School, part of Spring Education Group, is a leading independent WASC-accredited private school in California offering courses from preschool through 12th grade with a vision of creating a unique, multi-dimensional educational foundation for children. At Stratford School, we understand every child has his or her own interests and passions and contributes in their own way. Our proven program includes our STEAM-based curriculum that was recognized by the White House as a leader in early childhood STEAM education, and we are also the first California school to earn the Carnegie Science Seal of Excellence for STEM.
Do you enjoy working with a variety of students and supporting different classroom environments?
What We Offer
- Pay range: $25-30 per hour
- Location: Santa Clara Pomeroy
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Student Tuition Discount
This Preschool Teacher position plays a critical role at the Stratford School, Santa Clara Pomeroy campus. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of Preschool students while supporting and assisting classroom teachers in supervision, or providing other campus assistance as needed. If there is a vacancy in a classroom, you may have the opportunity to step in and lead the class. This is a perfect role for someone looking to gain school and classroom experience!
- Implement curriculum
- Collaborate with other faculty and staff members
- Assist in classroom management and behavior
- Provide support in the classroom or office as needed
- 12 semester or 18 quarter early childhood units shall include courses that cover the general areas of child growth and development, child, family, and community, and program/curriculum or a Bachelor of Child Development
- Patience, compassion, and a genuine love for working with young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior teaching experience with young students is preferred
- Job Function Early Childhood Education
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Min Hiring Rate $25.00
- Max Hiring Rate $30.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Some College