Expected salary: $23 per hour
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job description: Job Description
Premier Security Officer – Now Hiring!
You’ve got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we’re hiring!
Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And every industry counts on us because we’re the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too.
In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned security services company in the world. We’re experts at protecting people and assets. We’re also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you’re a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out – and thrive – here, too.
At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we’re in. We’re growing our team in San Francisco, California.
Compensation: $23 / hour
Shift: Morning, Swing and Evening (Flex schedule)
GardaWorld DailyPay – a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.
If you’re hired for a role at GardaWorld, you’ll never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay’s most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills or expenses
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- Computer knowledge.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
- You conduct periodic area patrols and perimeter checks.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You’re good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures, regulations and standards.
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You’re able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening process
- Need to complete Human Performance Evaluation
- Must be over 21 years of age
- 2 years Security officer experience
- Prior or current Military, Law Enforcement, or Corrections experience is a plus
- Active CA. Guard Card is required and additional 32HR. BSIS Security Officer trainings. (Additional trainings may be obtained during the hiring process)
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
0049 Security Officer
Branch Phone Number
What Apply process do you want?