Company: Health Link Home Health Agency
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Job description: Health Link Home Health and Hospice, a leading home health agency servicing the greater San Francisco Bay Area across multiple medical specialties and patient treatments. As we approach our 20-year anniversary of providing high-quality care to our patients, we are looking for someone who shares our passion for improving healthcare outcomes and patient experience. As an essential member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment with our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek.
Currently, we are IMMEDIATELY HIRING an experienced, self-driven Full-Time/Part-Time or Per Diem Physical Therapist PT, to provide care throughout Alameda & Contra Costa County and all surrounding regions (including the East Bay & Tri-Valley Area). As a Physical Therapist, you will evaluate the patient’s overall health. Your goal will be to improve the quality of life for your patients. All Physical Therapy services will be done in accordance with each patient’s individual plan of care. We are looking for compassionate clinicians to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals. Our back office is dedicated to supporting our field clinicians, which truly allows them to function remotely and independently.
Our exceptional back office is wholly committed to providing unwavering support to our esteemed field clinicians, enabling them to operate seamlessly and autonomously from remote locations. As a valuable member of our team, you will forge strong partnerships with our Executive Director and Clinical Director, while working under the direct guidance of our experienced Rehab Manager. Your contributions will help us maintain our reputation for excellence and enhance the patient experience. At Health Link, we foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where teamwork is highly valued. Our clinical and office staff in San Francisco and Walnut Creek work together harmoniously to deliver outstanding care.
We provide responsive in-home health care to individuals and families. We embrace a collaborative communication style to ensure the proper administration of a patient’s Plan of Care. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible environment for our patient’s care. We know that there is no place like home to get well.
Why you should become a Health Link Physical Therapist:
- Dedicated back office of CA Licensed and Home Health Experienced Clinicians to support you while you’re in the field. Whether it’s to assist you with a new situation, call a patient that you’re running late or call in a lab result, you will never feel alone in the field when you’re a part of Health Link.
- Flexible schedule with low production goals so you’re not rushing to see patients and can offer quality patient care
- Fairness in pay, patient visiting clinicians are NOT EXEMPT FROM OVERTIME which means in the event you work late, take on an extra shift or extra visit, you will be paid fairly in accordance with California Overtime Guidelines.
- Paid Time Off (up to 10 days), which accumulates and can be utilized at your discretion. In contrast to “Unlimited PTO,” there is no ambiguity about your accrued PTO hours, and if unused, you do not have the option to cash them out. We encourage you to use them.
- Bonuses based on quality metrics NOT on how many patients you see.
- Vehicle reimbursement/option for a company vehicle
- Competitive compensation, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Physical Therapist will provide services within the scope of physical therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with the Interdisciplinary Team
- Physical Therapist will follow plan of care, provide treatment, and evaluate patient’s reaction to treatment and report any changes in his/her condition to the Case Manager and/or Director of Nursing
- Online Charting in Kinnser in a timely manner on company-provided devices
- Physical Therapist Provide supervision to a PTA, if PTA is assigned
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
- You have a current PT Physical Therapist License to practice in California
- You have a current CA Driver’s License
- You are able to travel within a 15 to 25-mile radius on a regular basis
- Priority to candidates with Availability Saturday-Monday or Wednesday-Sunday
- Pay Depending on Experience
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Possible Sign on Bonus