Company: Compassionate Care Home Health Agency, LLC
Expected salary: $120000 – 170000 per year
Location: Modesto, CA
Job description: Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Competitive salary
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Search no further!
Compassionate Care Home Health, Hospice, and In-Home Care has four office locations (Fresno, Visalia, Modesto, and Bakersfield) and services eight counties throughout the Central Valley (Stanislaus, Mariposa, Merced, Madera, Fresno, Tulare, Kings, and Kern) – and we’re growing fast! Our top priority is maintaining our culture of respect and love for our patients and team, alike. Our commitment to our core values allows us to be a provider and employer of choice. We understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and are our most important resource.
We actively seek career-oriented individuals, to whom we offer job security and upward mobility when appropriate – based on merit and performance. We proudly employ an accomplished team of professionals and our team is as diverse as the communities we serve, representing different ethnicities, religions, ages, national origins, and sexual orientations.
Join us today and grow with us!
We are currently seeking to fill the Physical Therapist to service in Modesto and surrounding areas:
-Acute care experience preferred
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The physical therapist provides physical therapy services under the direction of the
physical therapist and according to the physician’s plan of care.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care and as defined in the state Physical Therapy Practice Act. This may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status, and participation in the development of the total plan of care. Evaluates home environment.
- Assesses for muscle strength, mobility, gait, ROM—potenial for rehab.
- Directing physical therapy treatment. D. Instructing patients and families/caregivers in the use and care of therapeutic appliances.
- Determining priority needs for physical therapy.
- Reporting to physician patient’s reaction to treatment or changes in condition.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel and/or family/caregiver members in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences. 3
- May train patient in the use of prosthetic device.
- Identifies patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and refers as necessary.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participate in discharge planning for patients.
- Prepares and submits a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy.
- Provides physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated.
- Provides in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed.
- Participate in peer consultation process.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- When therapy is the only skilled service, instructs, supervises and evaluates home health aide care every two (2) weeks.
- Possesses a degree from a baccalaureate or masters program in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the state, if applicable.
- Two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with automobile that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements.
- Competitive compensation
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- And so much more!