Company: New Home Star
Expected salary: $80000 – 90000 per year
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job description: Want to live your dream life in a resort town? Do you enjoy a challenging, inclusive work culture emphasizing personal development and recognition? Are you a motivated, goal-oriented leader looking to take an exciting and rewarding step toward greatness in your career? New Home Star may be the place for you!
Our company is looking for a New Home Sales Director with advanced experience in leadership, management, new home sales, and/or real estate to add to our nationwide team. As a New Home Sales Director, you have the opportunity to lead a sales team while working with our builder partner and their customers in building the American Dream. New Home Star is the largest privately owned seller of new homes in America. Your role in this process is crucial, as you will act as a support to our builder partner and a resource to our sales team members. This role is with our builder partner, Hayden Homes, a highly respected builder in the Pacific Northwest market. You will report to the office in the Coeur d’Alene-Spokane area and oversee our new expansion in Montana. We will provide a generous relocation package for those not already residing in the area.
Why New Home Star?
At New Home Star, our number one core value is to provide excellent careers for our people! By joining our team, you will see this value emphasized in all aspects of your career.
- Best-In-Class Training & Support – support network, proprietary sales enablement platform, as well as organizational development assistance for sales training and mentoring, and additional resources to ensure success in your role.
- High-Income Potential – a secure base salary is provided while also providing bonus opportunities that have our leaders, on average, making over a six-figure income.
- Award-Winning Culture – with thoughtful recognition and opportunities to participate in local and national team bonding events.
- Volunteer Opportunities – encouraged time and financial resources to give back to your local community in meaningful ways.
- $80,000-$90,000 base salary plus bonuses.
- Total income potential: $115,00-$125,000.
- Relocation package, if not already residing in the Coeur d’Alene-Spokane market.
- Paid time off, which includes the following:
- Up to ten days of vacation time accrued annually.
- Up to 40 hours of Paid Safe and Sick Time awarded upfront.
- Seven paid holidays.
- Birthday off.
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and generous company contributions to premiums (subject to all eligibility requirements).
- Options for Health Savings Account with a company contribution or Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses.
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program is provided to you and members of your household at the company’s expense. The EAP helps provide childcare, elder care, and financial and legal assistance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match on your contributions.
- Student Loan Resources, the ability to control and prioritize your financial wellness with the assistance of Peanut Butter.
- Available Discounts for both your daily and splurge expenses through PerkSpot.
New Home Star is seeking a motivated, educated, goal-oriented sales leader to join our team. If you fit the requirements below, you are an ideal match for this position!
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in new home sales is required.
- Energetic enthusiasm and commitment to recruit, train, and foster the development of a sales team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through frequent outreach and follow-up.
- Possess high self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn and continuously apply new information.
- Proficient computer knowledge/skills (i.e., Zoom, MS Office Suite such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- A real estate license is not required to start but must be obtained in the state of operation within six months of starting.
- Night and weekend availability is required.
- Must be physically able to maneuver around work sites with uneven terrain, including offices, vacant lots, and construction sites.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to various worksites.
- A valid driver’s license and current liability insurance are required.
- New home sales management experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Experience leading a team of 10 or more sales consultants is preferred.
- Direct day-to-day execution of assigned builder client accounts.
- Ensure New Home Star client satisfaction in sales strategy, sales results, staffing, and community-level marketing.
- Ensure company financial and operational goals are met and exceeded.
- Assist the VP of Sales with any sales-related items.
- Coach sales associates on sales techniques to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction results.
- Drive partnership value by creating brand awareness and delivering quarterly business plan presentations to our builder partners.
- Lead recurring team sales training and meetings.
- Provide updates regarding market conditions, local competition, and recommendations on possible advertising or incentive programs.
- Participate in company executive meetings and trainings designed for Managers and Director-level personnel to drive overall company strategy and execution.
- Help drive participation in recurring sales training via our proprietary sales enablement platform and in person.
- Manage model home coverage and ensure the model home, sales office, and community appearance are up to standards.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Follow the link below to check out New Home Star’s Careers Page!
Excited to learn more about our award-winning company? Check out our social media profiles! You can find New Home Star on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and even YouTube.
The preceding job description is a partial list of all duties and responsibilities required of a new home sales director.
New Home Star does not discriminate based on race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Not open to third-party recruitment agencies.