Location: Concord, CA
Job description: Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
Mobile Experts, Store-in-Store are an integral part of the Retail Team responsible for bringing the T-Mobile brand to life within National Sales partner locations, where active customer engagement is crucial for success. They’re ambassadors who create energy and excitement around our products and services. They are obsessed with the connected world and thrive in a high-traffic environment, where technology innovations, customer needs and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. Mobile Experts excel at building and deepening relationships with customers through meaningful interactions. They are skilled at identifying customer needs and are passionate about educating, demonstrating, and recommending solutions. Mobile Experts exceed their performance targets Doing it the Right Way, by excelling in sales, providing exceptional customer experiences, and meeting quality of sale metrics.
Job Responsibilities: * Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly-traffic retail environment. You will use digital tools, communicate effectively, educate customers, and showcase the value of T-Mobile solutions.
- As a Mobile Expert, you will consistently leverage digital self-serve tools during customer interactions and the onboarding process. You will identify customer needs and use solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services. By recommending wireless solutions, and an onboarding solution centric to helping customers understand how to self-serve and utilize the T-Mobile app for wireless needs, you will deepen relationships with customers and ensure their satisfaction.
- Complete training on the T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills, products and processes, and knowledge of systems and reference resources. Review your personal results, current promotions, and updates on the Hub to be Customer Ready at all times. You will continuously learn and improve your skills to provide the best possible experience for our customers. Partner with nearby store locations to properly/fully on-board customers. Will perform skills practicing, knowledge sharing, store operations, opening and closing procedures. As part of these procedures, you will carry keys to the kiosk cabinets, lock/secure kiosk and assets, and report any lost keys or assets to your manager. 10%
- Customer obsessed. You are passionate, friendly, and engaging with customers. You are able to connect on a personal level, match the pace of the customer, build rapport, trust, and loyalty with every interaction. You are committed to providing exceptional service, and to exceeding customer expectations. You will proactively reach out to potential customers to further drive sales activity in your location. You are able to follow up with customers, capture referrals, manage Be Back processes, and build relationships with new and existing customers. As part of your role, you will have the ability to perform price overrides for our specialty offers specific to National Retail.
- Builds relationships with nearby leadership and teams to help support the customer experience from account set up, to device support and account servicing.
Work Experience: * 30 days T-Mobile Mobile Associate experience (Required)
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred. (Preferred)
- Team Building Desire to be a part of the game-changing T-Mobile store team. Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practices, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues. (Required)
- Retail Sales Competitive drive and confidence to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment. (Required)
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
California Pay : $19.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today!
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.