Company: A&Z Marketing Inc.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job description: We are looking to hire a full-time, entry-level Marketing Assistant to join our promotions and sales team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing and sales strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through sales, direct advertising, promotions, lead generation, and special events within local markets and businesses!
In this entry-level role, the Marketing Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry-level Marketing Assistant will also assist the promotions and sales team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing, and sales tasks required.
Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute promotional sales tactics to create brand awareness and educate consumers on our clients products
- Meet directly with potential customers to create excitement about featured client brands as well as their products and/or services
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted by attending weekly meetings to stay up to date
- Educate new employees on product/service benefits, costs, promotion details, etc.
- Negotiate new customer contracts, upsell products when needed, and close sales
- Maintain relationships with employees, marketing/advertising clients, and partners
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, or a similar field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising, or any related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Must have access to a vehicle. Travel to on-site promotional events & areas will be a role requirement.
Powered by JazzHR