Company: Health Link Home Health Agency
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job description: About Position :
Our agency uses an after hours triage service where all calls are directed to, after call is screened, it is then transferred to the on-call nurse on duty that evening or weekend. The on-call hours are from 5:30 pm to 8:30 am. It includes weekdays and weekends. If the call warrants an actual visit (an existing patient that must be seen, a new admission, or a death call) , the on-call nurse will make the visit.
- To make home visits to assess, provide emotional support and symptom management.
- Provides appropriate pain/symptom management. Evaluates patient’s response to treatments/medications
- Be responsible for following all company policies and procedures
Established in 2016, Health Link Hospice continues to offer individualized and unparalleled quality hospice care to individuals in the comfort of their own home. Our California-certified and licensed Registered Nursing team partner with physicians and family members, enabling them and their loved ones to live each day as fully and comfortably as possible
For over 5 years, we continue to serve as a trusted and local hospice care provider with expert knowledge in palliative and comfort care.
We are looking for compassionate clinicians to join our amazing team of healthcare professionals. Our back office is dedicated to supporting our field clinicians, which truly allows them to function remotely and independently.
Health Link Hospice is seeking an On-Call Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to provide care at our patient’s homes throughout the San Francisco and Peninsula area.
– One year of previous nursing experience
– Current RN or LVN license to practice in California
– Current CA Driver’s License
– COVID-Ready Protocols (Employees and staff adhere to guidelines to operate and work safely)
– Dedicated back-office support
– Flexible Scheduling
*THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT POSITION*