Company: Allied Universal
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job description: Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a Department of Defense Cleared Security Officer.
MUST have an active U.S Government Department of Defense Security Security Clearance to be eligible for this position
TSSCI and/or Top Secret clearance required.
MUST have CPR certification
State and Local Guard Card does NOT meet this requirement
Pay: $25.00/Hr. – Plus Shift Differentials
Shift Full Time: Grave 11:30pm-08:00PM Thursday-Monday
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The Cleared Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of and access to highly classified and sensitive equipment, technology and information. Rigorous adherence and understanding of security protocols is mandatory, as is a US Government security clearance. The Cleared Security Officer candidates for this position will undergo an extensive vetting process by Allied Universal, the client, and the US Government (DoD). This mandatory process is lengthy and thorough.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years high-level security experience on DOD site or similar in military
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Be able to obtain a Department of Defense (DoD) position appropriate level security clearance
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Respond to and assess security alarms or emergency alarms, emergency situations, medical aid, fires, oxygen deficiency alarms, first responder; secure classified information, escort visitors and contractors, secure ingress and egress situations
- Preserve order and enforce rules, regulations and directives for the viability of the site and the safety of personnel, equipment and sensitive information
- Report safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances, both through written and verbal means
- Know site-specific operations performance manuals and post orders
- Conduct personal sweeps in closed areas; monitor prohibited items in certain areas
- Over 80% Health care coverage plans
- 401(K)-Tiered Company contribution plan with monthly disbursements. At $2000 per year for the first 5 years – For Full-Time positions
- Recurring 6 month salary increase up to .60 cents.
- Schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: .