Company: Edward Jones
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Job description: Would you call yourself a relationship builder, a problem solver or a critical thinker? If you answered yes, we need you on our team.
At Edward Jones, we are very intentional in calling our field associates branch teams. Most of our teams are two or three people, and in a Branch Office Support Professional role, you are a critical member of that team along with the financial advisor. You are the first voice a client hears when they call on the phone – the first face they see when they walk in the door. You have many responsibilities, but the most important is getting to know your clients so well that you not only help them identify their problems – you see them coming a mile away. You and your financial advisor are essential in working together to help your clients achieve their most cherished financial goals.
Position Schedule: Full-Time
Branch Address: 30423 Canwood St. Suite #134, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients’ lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients, colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour, and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the country.
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of the total pay range.There is also an opportunity for merit-based salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.
Hiring Maximum: $27.17
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
At Edward Jones, we are building a place where everyone feels like they belong. We’re proud of our associates’ contributions to the firm and the recognitions we have received.
Check out our U.S. awards and accolades: Insights & Information Blog Postings about Edward Jones
Check out our Canadian awards and accolades: Insights & Information Blog Postings about Edward Jones
Join a financial services firm where your contributions are valued. Edward Jones is a Fortune 500¹ company where people come first. With over 8 million clients and 19,000 financial advisors across the U.S. and Canada, we’re proud to be privately-owned, placing the focus on our clients rather than shareholder returns.
Behind everything we do is our purpose: We partner for positive impact to improve the lives of our clients and colleagues, and together, better our communities and society. We are an innovative, flexible, and inclusive organization that attracts, develops, and inspires performance excellence and a sense of belonging.
People are at the center of our partnership. Edward Jones associates are seen, heard, respected, and supported. This is what we believe makes us the best place to start or build your career.
View our Purpose, Inclusion and Citizenship Report.
1Fortune 500, published June 2023, data as of December 2022. Compensation provided for using, not obtaining, the rating.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.