Expected salary: $35 per hour
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job description: Plan a memorable event amid San Francisco’s eclectic mix of architecture, culture, and diversity at Hilton San Francisco Union Square. From our coveted spot just off Union Square and close to Moscone Convention Center, guests have easy access to the best of the city.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Administrative Assistant, it is responsible for responding and providing administrative and clerical support to department manager(s) in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answer telephones
- Expedite correspondence
- Accounting/Processing Tips Management
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hourly Wage: $35 per hour