Company: Magical Destinations Travel
Location: Stockton, CA
Job description: Growing your career as a Full or Part- Time Administrative Assistant / Customer Service is an incredible opportunity to develop valuable skills.
If you are strong in leadership, and persuasion and have the right determination for the opportunity, then schedule a meeting today to become an Administrative Assistant / Customer Service.
The right candidate will serve as a member of the Team, including monthly calls and meetings (virtual), and serve as an example of the company’s mission. We are currently seeking full-time, passionate people to help us guide customers to achieve their travel package goals. A successful candidate will understand the needs of our customers and work closely with them to create personalized itineraries.
Rational humble, and intuitive people, with virtual experience and client understanding, will thrive in this role.
- Exemplify our Core Values and Mission Statement to live out our culture.
- Foster teamwork by collaborating with and helping teammates with a positive and professional attitude.
- Surprising & delighting each client. Innovation on how we can be doing this more often and more consistently. No one falls through the cracks!
- Responding to client requests and questions as directed
- Applying for payments & sending out payment reminders
- Managing flight changes & seat assignments
- Concierge-related details for clients, such as spa, touring, dinner reservations
- Corresponding with clients on preferences, assisting with arranging surprises & welcome notes; and notifying hotels of client preferences no later than 1 week before departure
- Preparing client documents & travel tips, either electronically or hard copies – advising of what should be printed, etc. no later than 3 weeks before departure
- As needed, assisting with distributing information to and coordinating internal and/ or team needs
- Updating daily activity, reporting, and status in cloud-based CRM
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Managing client profiles & bookings
- Serving as backup travel support/main point of contact as needed in case of emergencies (can occur outside of normal office hours)
- Continue to grow in savvy and proficiency to implement tools to heighten our remote workplace culture
- Must be a driven self-starter, positive thinker, proactive, and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills, and action-oriented are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is willing and able to “roll up your sleeves” to complete a project.
- High degree of autonomy with the capability of working remotely