Location: Redwood City, CA
Job description: Build Your Career at Informatica
We’re looking for a diverse group of collaborators who believe data has the power to improve society. Adventurous, work-from-anywhere minds who value solving some of the world’s most challenging problems. Here, employees are encouraged to push their boldest ideas forward, united by a passion to create a world where data improves the quality of life for people and businesses everywhere.
The Administrative Assistant will support leaders in the Products group and their teams’ needs. This role also provides a wide range of administrative support that requires initiative, creativity, and a high level of professionalism and organization.
You are dedicated to the importance of integrity, accountability and to building effective business relationships that contribute to Informatica’s growth. This role will join our team in the Redwood City location.
You will report to the Senior Executive Assisant.
You are an articulate, assertive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with the ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities as well as managing multiple, sometimes competing, demands on your time. You are results driven with strong organizational and leadership skills. You demonstrate solid business acumen and an interest in understanding the big picture as well as managing the details and tasks you are responsible for. Moreover, you have a proven ability in building effective business relationships throughout all levels of an organization and can make decisions and handle difficult situations independently and diplomatically. You are a collaborative team player, exercise good judgment, demonstrate maturity, and know how to get things done-no matter the task-with grace and confidence.
Technology You’ll Use
Microsoft Office – Strong Excel, Word, and PP
Your Role Responsibilities? Here’s What You’ll Do
Supporting leaders in the Products group, you will be responsible for heavy calendaring and complicated travel arrangements.
Schedules are constantly changing at the last minute, so you must be flexible, adaptable, and able to multitask. You will serve as the central point of contact and oversee operating practices and procedures to ensure that we are running effectively. You are able to ensure accuracy, timeliness, consistency and seamless execution on behalf of the executive you support. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serving as point of contact for the daily business of the Senior Leaders and others as appropriate
- Managing the priorities of the executives and their contacts, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands
- Obtaining briefing materials and research from relevant parties to ensure that the Executive is fully prepared for meetings
- Coordinating domestic and international travel with the ability to execute last minute changes
- Be responsible for supporting the Senior Leaders’ team, planning offsite meetings, all-hands and team events; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
- Managing routine operations processes including Finance, HR and Travel approvals
- As and when needed, be responsible for organizing Products-wide (location specific) events and making necessary arrangements that go with it i.e. catering, vendors etc.
- 3+ years of AA experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment, with record of proven stability at top tier companies–experience supporting a global sales organization highly preferred
- Have a can-do attitude, a self-starter and high energy individual who works with little or no supervision
- You have exceptional attention to detail (follow-through), accuracy and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Confident and able to interact with senior executives as well as all levels of the organization
- Positive and approachable personality, with exceptional communication skills
- Open and willing to take any task/project that supports the team
- Highly organized and proactive – think and be two steps ahead of the executive’s needs
- MUST be a Team player
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Drive for results, precision and excellence
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgement
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), along with procurement management with Coupa, travel management with Concur
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Be flexible and available off-office hours and weekends to get the job done, should the need arise
- Comprehensive health, vision, and wellness benefits (Paid parental leave, adoption benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and 401k plan or international pension/retirement plans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your and personal growth
- Equity opportunities and an employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefit
Informatica (NYSE: INFA), an Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, brings data to life by empowering businesses to realize the transformative power of their most critical assets. We have pioneered the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud™ (IDMC) that manages data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, democratizing data to advance business strategies. Customers in over 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica. . Connect with , , and . Informatica. Where data comes to life.