Company: HighCom Security Services, Inc.
Expected salary: $27 – 30 per hour
Location: Hillsborough, CA
Job description: Part-Time Friday-Sunday Experienced Security Officer (Burlingame)
HighCom Security Services, Inc is an all-inclusive, high-end security services firm headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in terrorism prevention strategies and provide the highest level of security and protective services to corporations, private organizations, government organizations and high-profile individuals. HighCom is dedicated to the success of our employees and our customers.
The Site Security Manager will be directly involved in the day to day security operations of a site located in San Francisco. The Manager will be entrusted to handle the daily security operations and to assist in the direction of the security department under the direction of the Security Director.
- Oversees the entire security operations of the site and consistently ensures the highest level of security is being provided.
- Ensures all procedures provide coherent, efficient and complete solutions for all site security needs.
- Stays abreast all security incidents, and ensures proper documentation is completed.
- Serves as the site’s primary point of contact and liaison between the client and company.
- Advises in all issues respective to the security of the site affecting both the client and company.
- Maintains and updates the security teams’ Emergency Procedures Manual as needed, including Emergency Preparedness plans for security situations which include fires, natural disasters, terror attacks, etc.
- Trains new security staff on post orders, site specific policies & procedures as well as current company policies and procedures.
- Schedules, creates and maintains training calendar for regular and recurring training(s) including drills to enhance the security teams’ effectiveness, safety meetings and new company and/or site policies & procedures.
- Monitors the greater community, both site specific and surrounding areas for potential threats.
- Takes initiative to enhance all aspects of security; procedures, training, automation tools, etc.
- Must have a valid California Security Guard Card.
- Minimum 3-5 years security management experience is a MUST.
- Have superb Customer Services Skills.
- Must be able to work in the United States.
- Fluent in the English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- High School Diploma or Higher.
- Good Physical Condition.
- Previous Law Enforcement or Military Experience is a plus.
- Be willing to dedicate a long-term commitment to an excellent company.
- Able to work in an independent environment as well as in a team.
- Have excellent references.
- Must have ability to interact with diverse group of people.
- Knowledge in basic computer skills as such Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
Only the most qualified candidates will be considered.
We offer excellent compensation for the qualified Experienced Security Site Manager.
When applying, please include Site Manager in subject line
Please visit our website at
Or call us at (510-893-7600)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. In accordance with applicable law, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, gender, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other class protected by federal, state or local laws. All such discrimination is unlawful.